Please also note the following technical details:
- The exact position of suspension points in the halls is not prescribed. The minimum allowed distance between two hanging objects is 1 metre.
- The maximum load of the ceiling girders of 2.0 kN/m must not be exceeded at any time.
- All hanging objects must be attached to the suspension equipment in a perpendicular arrangement. Diagonal hanging attachments are not permissible.
- In order to protect the ceiling construction from unforeseen dynamic forces, no exhibition stand components standing either completely or partially on the floor may be secured by suspension equipment.
- Please send your plans for the desired suspension equipment in CAD format (.dxf or .dwg) directly to rigging[at]muellermusic.com
- The technical guidelines of Koelnmesse GmbH apply at all times.
- You can find further informations about suspension points concerning halls 1 - 5, 10 and 11 in our info-brochure.